Australis takes you on an amazing journey to the “uttermost end of the earth” on modern expedition cruise ships that ply the untamed wonderland at the bottom end of South America.
Ask for more information or request your reservation here
All December departure dates are in promotion
• Available while supplies last.
• The promotion is valid for a minor under 17 years of age and accompanied by an adult.
• Price does not include port fees or tips.
• Promotion valid for all departures in December 2017, while available.
• Promotion cannot be combined with any other travel promotion or special offers.
• Promotion is valid for reservations booked between September 20th and November 30th, 2017.
• 100% of the payment must be made within 5 days of the date of reservation.
The Stella Australis is an awe-inspiring adventure cruise ship. The ship, which was constructed in 2010, consists of 100 total cabins and can hold up to 210 passengers. You won’t even miss working out on your Patagonia vacation cruise as the ship contains a gym for passengers. The Stella Australis offers tourists a relaxed stay, while providing breathtaking sights from the decks. For the best in Chile travel choose Australis to reach all of Patagonia’s fabulous venues, attractions, and expeditions.